Vehicle Specific Kits
Your needs are our priority
All tow bars offer this vehicle specific wiring kit fitting service at a time and location to suit you. Your needs are always as the forefront of our work so these kits always comply with the vehicle manufacturers recommendation for your vehicle. This means that the warranty of your vehicle is not affected.
Mandatory for insurance companies
Our competitive prices and high quality parts mean that you never need worry. All work is carried out to the highest possible standards to meet your demands. As well as being a useful tool to have fitted to your vehicle, manufacturers and insurance companies have now made these wiring looms mandatory.
- Plugs into existing socket on the vehicle in accordance with the vehicle manufacturers recommendations.
- Communicates with your vehicles computer system, so that it knows it is towing, as soon as your trailer / caravan are connected to the electrical socket.
- Activates Trailer Stability Program (T-ESP) if fitted to vehicle.
- Cuts out parking sensors and fog lights when towing.
- Will not affect the warranty on your vehicle.
- Manufacturers and insurance companies are now insisting that these wiring looms are always fitted.
- Work is always carried out to a high standard.
We are here to meet your needs
Whatever vehicle make you have we are sure to have the tools you help you. To get your wiring loom fitted give us a call on 07507 039106 and we will get you booked in for a quote. Alternatively contact us by email at email@example.com and a member of our team will be in touch shortly. You can also get in touch by filling out the ‘get a quote’ page on our website.